Press releases and interviews
- Interview on France-Culture. Marc Barthelemy is interviewed by Etienne Klein on France-Culture in the program "La conversation scientifique" (22/10/2016). The podcast can be found here.
- (2016) Articles about our paper:
World Economic Forum, Washington Post, Atlantic/CityLab, Guardian, Le Monde, Business Insider, Phys.org, Daily Mail, Motherboard, Science World Report, Pacific Standard, KIJK, Medical Daily, Sputnik news, City Metric, Psych Central, Mind the Post, Pacific Standard, Lenta.
- (2015) Article in the BBC News, Wired, the Telegraph, the Independent, and City A.M. about the paper "Multiplex networks in metropolitan areas: generic features and local effects"
- (2015) Article in the New Scientist about the paper "Multiplex networks in metropolitan areas: generic features and local effects"
- (2015) Debate 'Science Publique' on national radio France-Culture: "Les physiciens peuvent-ils reinventer la ville ?" More info here.
- (2015) Interview about 'Urban Science' in the popular science magazine 'Science & Vie'. More info here.
- (2014) Articles in Science news, Discovery News, Motherboard Vice, Gizmodo, Tendencias21, phys.org, Washington Post,
- (2014) MIT Technology review on our paper 'From mobile phone data to the spatial structure of cities'
- (2014) The PRL 'Modeling the polycentric transition of cities' featured in Scientific American, Physics Today and APS Physics
- (2013) Interview for the french TV (France 2/Telematin, 30/11/2013; low res file here)
- (2013) Le Monde article on Haussmann
- (2013) Article in Atlantic Cities
- (2013) Article in BBC Future
- (2013) Le Monde article on graphs
- (2013) Interview for the special issue '100 years' of the french popular science magazine Science & Vie
- (2012) Subway networks in Wired, Scientific American
- (2012) Evolution of road networks in PhysOrg, PerSquareMile, Nature Asia, Spiegel Online
- Modeling the evolution of road networks in the New Scientist